Saturday 17 August 2013

Welcome :)

Right...
Hey Hey!
Assuming you've read my 'About Me' section, I'll jump right in. I've decided to start a lifestyle blog documenting everything I love and have an interest in. My hobbies include searching for underground artists, independent clothing/jewellery lines as well as DIY and easy peasy recipes.

Although I like to keep exclusive shit exclusive, it's about that time I have a platform to share my discoveries and truthfully meet new people and make new like-minded friends.

I hope you enjoyyeee
x

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! You have such a cute blog here and I'm proud to say I'm your first follower :3

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! Excited to be on here :)
      Will follow back x

      Delete
  2. This is the randomest comment ever,but I love your design.haha x

    ReplyDelete